Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    jd187
    Participant

Super happy with runt. Discovered that my new exhaust fan was too large and screwed up my gg drying,  fast as hell. Trial n error. Still ok for wife n friends but not thrilled. Learning curve.

jd187
    Participant

Ok stupid question, do all plants devour their fan leaves towards the end of flower? Or am I not feeding enough nitrogen at the end?

jd187
    Participant

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Hard to tell you for sure. A soil runoff pH and PPM can help us see if things are in their ideal ranges or not.

jd187
    Participant

That’s a issue with wicking buckets. I don’t really get a run off. The colas are massive compared to my gg grow though. She gets the fox farm trio and cha Chang tomorrow.

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Without the PPM measurement, we are just guessing what the problem could be. It could be too low of PPM indicating it needs a feeding, or too high of PPM causing a nutrient lockout. Without the pH measurement, we don’t know if the medium is in the acceptable range for nutrient uptake. If the pH in the medium is too high or too low, you could get nutrient lockout and see deficiencies.

But it looks like you’re close to harvest so I’m guessing you’ll just ride it out?

Cheers man!

jd187
    Participant

I need to figure out a way to test that with this system. It’s the hardest part of it. The air pots makes run off tests easy. Hopefully the next feeding will hold till harvest. Then water after that. Time to get creative with this wicking system

CamZ

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Very likely a buildup of mineral salts and subsequent ph imbalance. Wicking systems work better for organic ammendments in my opinion. A crucial part of mineral based fertilizer is the need for 10-15% runoff when feeding. This extra amount allows the old, imbalanced salts to be pushed out. The result leaves the correct ratio of mineral salts behind.</p>

jd187
    Participant

That makes a lot of sense. Just cut some photo clones so may order the build a soil organic n top feed. Not harm in trying that.

jd187
    Participant

Sorry work got stupid busy, the runtz harvest went great. Little of 6z on my first auto. I don’t like auto’s lol. Saw email on the chill out og. Super excited and ordered some!

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

Just curious Chris, what parent strains are used for the chill out og? I know I watched pod cast about it a while ago but can’t find it again.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

@jd187 Brisker OG x Pakistan Valley. Here’s all the info on it: https://mrgrowit.com/post/chill-out-og-brisker-og-pakistan-valley/

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.