Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    jd187
    Participant

I tried cam. The screen will not flip. Maybe it’s a iphone issue. I really want to show you my progress on gg too. Learned though dont do heavey defoliation on it but it’s doing great

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I have relayed the issue to the website designer and am pending response.

CamZ

You don’t have screen lock on do you?

jd187
    Participant

I went through phone settings. It does not seem to be locked. My video game turns sideways. I will go deeper into settings but I don’t see it

India1love
    Participant

budIm trying to cure and and i was wondering why my buds have all these red hairs ? What im i doing wrong?

jd187
    Participant

Massive power outage here! Hope I caught it fast enough with generator! Hope it don’t mess flower time up. Not sure how long it was off. Main reason soil is my go to.

jd187
    Participant

I have tried every option on iPhone to send pics. It just don’t like me sadly. All good

jd187
    Participant

Well giving gg her last feeding Friday! I did a flower feed with cha Ching and she has truly frosted up nicely. I have learned a lot with this auto strain. I am super excited and will keep trying to get pics sent

jd187
    Participant

damn I tried every option to send pics of gg. Even trying a live shot. I am proud of first auto. Few oops moments but all n all great grow n learned a lot. Harvest soon

Camilalala
    Participant

Okay, this was the weirdest thread I’ve ever read, but it was awesome to read!

jd187
    Participant

Lol, it’s little scattered with a random post in the middle. Still no pics. Kinda miss old forum. I wish I could send pics of first pheno hunt, gg and my biscotti. Eventually I will get it right

CamZ

Looks like the UI got an update. Try posting a picture now.

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

Ok I tried. I will login on notebook and see if that makes this any better for me to send pics

jd187
    Participant

Gg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.