Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    jd187
    Participant

The gg grow is weird. Think i stunted the girl. First run at auto’s. New runt trial underway before i pony up for better genetics.

jd187
    Participant

Trying to figure out how to send update pic of gg. I suck at forums lol

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I’m glad you’re back! I have to figure out if images are possible on this new forum or not. This platform is new to me so I’m learning as I go. I really appreciate your patience and hope your plant bounces back.

jd187
    Participant

Just ordered the se5000 spider farmer. Super excited! Should really be a heck of an upgrade. Listened to you and pigeons talk about that company.

jd187
    Participant

And did anybody figure out how to send pics? I still can’t figure it out

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I’m glad to hear you got the SE5000! That’s a good grow light.

For adding pics, right above the reply box where you see the bold, italics and such, the last icon is to add an image

jd187
    Participant

I can only do a live pic. Maybe cause on iPhone I can’t see the whole icon that pops up but I will figure it out. Thanks

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Queen Anne's Revenge

Queen Anne’s Revenge by TGA Genetics

just testing the images feature

jd187
    Participant

Ok I really suck at technology sadly! Beautiful child

jd187
    Participant

Mine shows insert/edit image but I can not insert but I will get this figured out

CamZ

Damn Chris! That shit is gorgeous.

jd187
    Participant

This new spider farmer se5000 is amazing. Little tough adjusting height but will get the hang of it! It fills the 4×4 perfectly

jd187
    Participant

From watching new in the stash podcast, I have used the grove bags and really like them! I did a test last run and my bags vs jars. Jars did great but the grove bags did much better. I wont jar again. No more burping

jd187
    Participant

I have tried multiple ways of sending pic. Guess cause on my iphone I can’t see the entire section once I hit the picture  icon. G.g is starting to frost up n gold/white hairs popping! Super exciting time. She is loving her new light

CamZ

I was having the same issue. Try turning your phone sideways when the picture menu pops up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.