Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    jd187
    Participant

Ok I am figuring it out kinda sorta cam lol. Got lucky. 3rd time was the charm

jd187
    Participant

Biscotti

jd187
    Participant

Biscotti

CamZ

Glad to hear it! Looking good.

jd187
    Participant

Ok glad pics finally working for me. My biscotti is doing great. We started our first small pheno hunt. Was rather disappointed in a wedding cake grow.

jd187
    Participant

Pheno hunt wedding cale

jd187
    Participant

My first Pheno hunt. Wedding cake.

jd187
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Runtz</p>

jd187
    Participant

That’s my runtz auto starting preflower.

CamZ

I like the pans. That’s creative! Nice work.

jd187
    Participant

If you use air pots or wicking buckets you know they make a mess dang it! Much easier to vaccum out the oven pans than entire floor! Plus they are like 2-3$ plus with the air pots, i let them wick up the extra feed or water while at work then vaccum what it does not uptake. Simple tent hack

CamZ

I like that they are deeper than standard trays from a garden center. Smart thinking.

jd187
    Participant

The ones at my local garden center are crap! Only thing I like from there is the 12.50$ fox farm soil prices for the 3.5cu bags.  The rest of stuff we scavenge for. Keep costs lower.

jd187
    Participant

Been searching for new seeds. Want something different. Thinking of trying mephisto guys. I am enjoying the auto’s for the speed and ability to try different things. Any suggestions on something unique. Don’t matter if photo or auto.

jd187
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ok so major lessons learned with auto’s! Make sure you have a plan. Being that I tried doing a rotation in 1 tent probably not smart. They are doing great but it’s becomes a tangled mess of love</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.