Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! New BODEGA Humidor With RH control.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    chr is
    Participant

I will update this evening.

Based on the vapor pressure the unit could hold, and now that it is breathing properly. I’d say this thing does work. AND IT SHOULD WORK WELL 50L for 170.00

chr is
    Participant

HELL YEAH I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING TO THIS HUMIDOR, FOUND THE ENGENEERING ASSEMBLE PROBLEM .

A MUST BUY, I THINK. I WILL UPDATE THE COMMUINTY TONIGHT

chr is
    Participant

Want to say, I love cannabis and like sharing knowledge about growing and care of cannabis as may be able to tell. Some people would keep this type of info close and not share. But I want to share. I’m A GUY ON A FIXED BUDGET, AND I HAVE TO SPEARD MY MONEY AROUND NOT GIVE IT TO ONE COMPANY OR PERSON.

ENJOY THIS INFO AGAIN, HAPPY BELATED 420

chr is
    Participant

Here is the water drain that had the silicon blocking drainage This is were i drilled up in to the machine through the water pipe hitting the water pan.

The water pan has laser drilled holes in a crease, allowing moisture it to drain outside.

chr is
    Participant

hell thinking of picking up 1 or 2 more for a gift.

Here the link i used to buy 4. They are price for way more money other places.

chr is
    Participant

UUHGGGG

chr is
    Participant

Please attach http://www.

amazon.com/dp/B0CJFLML33?psc=1&smid=A26JMPQJGI92EI&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp

Hello check, check

chr is
    Participant

The wayleaf at 50L 1.7 cu. ft. at $170 = 3.40 a liter.

The Bodega at 82L 2.8 cu ft. at $600= 7.30 a liter

Mmmm 2.4 cu.ft. is 67L at                   =43 dollars a liter.

I do math well don’t you think?

chr is
    Participant

I hope someone gets this info.

chr is
    Participant

chr is
    Participant

My other Bodega with new shelves is nearly full.

On amazon, Cooling Racks for Baking 11.75 x 17 Inches, Stainless Steel Wire 7.99ea. It is as if, these were made for the Bodega.

chr is
    Participant

total shelve space for drying flower with all 6 shelves is 8.5 sq. ft. total per unit.

storing bags in the unit you have to leave a 3 in alley along the back up and down the whole unit. we can not smoother the fans and have to leave some distance from them so they can circulate the air inside.

chr is
    Participant

here is the govee meter info every 15 min for the wayleaf it is running with no water. It’s running  a static stable condition T67 RH 60ish.

I’m drying a small flower in there to test it out.

chr is
    Participant

The wayleaf makes for a good box. But Controlling the humidly below 60rh is not an option.

So if you happy at 60 RH this is a good option. You can also use the water box and run at higher RH for cigars of course.

Remember drill out the silicon in the drain hole, I had to suck on the drain hole LOL to remove the extra silicon then blow in, making sure she breaths well.

The machine can only process a fine nit amount of water.

Thinking of drilling fine holes along the inside metal water pan/catch, thinking it will increase drainage breathing and a high low pressure effect, increasing it’s ability to process a lot more water, to the exterior water pan

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.