Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! New BODEGA Humidor With RH control.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    chr is
    Participant

NO words, just Pictures. If you can not intrepid them then god help you.

I’m a cannabis connoisseur, with half a mind.inside

chr is
    Participant

water box bottom tray back middle

chr is
    Participant

outside

chr is
    Participant

vapor pressure

chr is
    Participant

Not shown a water pan under the unit to catch outside condensation from evaporative coil.

chr is
    Participant

Pretty steady climate. R.H values can be adjusted below 60, by calibrating below actual value inside.

chr is
    Participant

One last thing. I need 5 Metal perforated shelves to replace the wooden ones. For storage the woods fine, but drying and curing the metal perforated would be best.

chr is
    Participant

KEEP IT ON THE DOWN/LOW.

chr is
    Participant

Future info to come. I will be testing the

Waleaf Electric Temperature Control Cabinet 50L Freestanding Electric Double-Layer Tempered Glass Door with Digital Temperature Humidity Control for 169.00 from amazon

50L capacity

I will let you guys know how well I it maintain it’s condition inside/ vapor state.

chr is
    Participant

Bodega is 82L capacity.

chr is
    Participant

When drying and curing I will insert the water box bone dry with it’s pad into the bottom slot of the unit, Looks great when inserted, but I don’t need it for storage of cannabis DRY Water Boxto maintain those precise levels.

chr is
    Participant

Just to set everyone up for success, and so I don’t get HATE from the community.

Your room ambient temp has to be below the humidors set Dry temp. Otherwise the unit will have to work outside it operating parameters, causing unwanted fluctuations inside the humidor itself (higher temps  = higher humidity more water vapor, and less control).

chr is
    Participant

My second unit arrived from aliexpress. 555 dollars. currently cleaning the interior plastics and letting the refrigerant settle.

chr is
    Participant

Bodega has a 3 fan system with carbon filter.

1 whole air fan circulation system

2 humidly box fan

3 cooling, defrost/ heat fan

chr is
    Participant

Dead fuel moisture are classified as 1 hrs., 10 hrs. 100hrs, and 1000 hrs. fuels. I was a us forest service hotshot superintendent for a long time and I understood fuel reaction to their environment in real time from R.H and the dead fuel moisture oscillations with their surroundings.

Also working in new mexico and understanding monsoon, I defiantly understand dew point in the air mass and what it means when it gets high, MONSOON.

Cannabis flower is classified as a 10 hr fuel. Meaning from a  bone dry state. that flower will absorb moisture to equal Librium with it environment in the humidor in 10 hrs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.