Skip to main content
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    SeasonsLater
    Participant

I will leave out in open.  I have a fan blowing in the room and a dehumidifier on point.  I have the AC Infinity monitor helping me stay on top of temps and humidity levels. I did buy a SensorPush as I find the AC Infinity levels are off by upwards of 3 to 4 degrees or percentage points on humidity.

wettrimmed

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Congrats on your harvest!

SeasonsLater
    Participant

Thank you.  You have been very helpful along the journey!  Update I wet trimmed as you can see in the photos above but I did not buck the buds and decided to leave everything on the plant prior to relocating into the drying tent.  I am in the NE and the next month or so it is going to be fairly controllable for humidity and temps which have remained consistent in the 60/60 range.  The stems I have cut are still super green and I anticipate another 4+ days before the stem snap to start the cure process.  I am checking once a day for any issues and ready for the cure.  I still have 3 plants 1 outside and 2 inside on the cusp of being ready for harvest.  I would like to try a hole plant cut dry with one of them but time will tell I guess.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.