Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    jd187
    Participant

My favorite thing to do is training the hell of of em. Topping, super cropping, and bending them. I keep em kinda short but stocky as hell. Makes them beefy and strong.

EezieLee
    Participant

Anyone have this seed to share?

jd187
    Participant

Not sure exactly what your looking for?

CamZ

Chris announces drops on the forum sometimes. You can get them when he makes a drop.

jd187
    Participant

Yes, cam is right. That’s how I got mine.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

@EezieLee subscribe to my email list to be notified of releases.

@jd187
    Thanks for continuing to share your garden! I’m glad you like the Chill Out OG

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

Work has been insane! Just harvested 2 of 3 biscotti, got a hella rotation going. I so want to do the growers gauntlet but time won’t let me this go around.

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

My last 4 chill outs about to send to flower. These are troopers!

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

End of this week should have our new toy! Stupid excited. Burping jars is killing me. Guess worse problems in the world lol

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

Bought a Tomlov microscope with 7” screen and been loving seeing everything! Feel like a scientist lmao.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Your plants are looking great! Nice job.

I think you’ll love the Cannatrol. Although, you may have you stagger your harvests a bit so you can utilize the Cannatrol more since it only fits 2.2 lbs wet. I will typically harvest a plant, put into the Cannatrol, then harvest my next plant 2-3 days later. By that time I’m able to consolidate the first plant down to free up space in the Cannatrol so I can add the next plant. I’m pretty sure this isn’t generally advised but I have been able to get away with it without issues.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.