Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

Purple on my camera don’t come out worth a damn. Plus I suck at taking photo’s

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

This was my 9lb hammer we harvested green Friday!

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I’m glad to hear you got to harvest! Congrats!

jd187
    Participant

We cut chill out and p.p week ago and just pulled out of dry to jars! Will get pics of final product. We are looking to invest in a canntrol. Is it truly worth the money?

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

People ask me that question all the time. It is very expensive. I’m not happy with the price, but I am happy with the product.

jd187
    Participant

It looks like about 2k with shipping to my region. I am ok with spending the money if it is like an easy dry/cure oven per say. Life gets busy and that seems to take a major problem area out completely. Thanks for your input on that

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I made a whole review video on it talking about what I like and also what I don’t like. Here’s a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ORfDg5Tndc

jd187
    Participant

Sorry work got crazy. I watched the video n sent link to partner. Looks like January we are going to order it. Seems worth the money compared to time saved and other issues.

jd187
    Participant

Man life goes by really fast, quick pics of finished chill out and new stuff to begin the new year!

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

That’s my prized biscotti growing. Got a couple of them

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.