Skip to main content
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

My phone sucks at pics but the chillout looks, smells and tastes great

CamZ

Awesome! I’m getting ready to flower an f3 here before too long.

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sending my biscotti into flower now. Then working on my seedling and if any clones take.</p>

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

Last 5 chillout 6 of our palmetto prides, and a few gift seeds from a buddy

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

The peanut butter breath is in its flush stage n hoping to cut by end of week and hanger them up!

reflux1
    Participant

maybe check micro nutes on some seedlings or check the ph i should say

but all up great grow,  buds look great,  look like u no your shit to me,  would you grow that strain again, anymore info about the smoke

jd187
    Participant

Those 6 in pan are 3 9lb hammer clones and 3 mayzar clones that are being fickle as fuk from a buddy. I do need to order more chillout seeds after this run. My first chillout run was a straight up little training to see structure. This run I am going full monty. Full training upcoming.

jd187
    Participant

Ok little back story. I am recovering addict. I grow for my wife and friends. Been growing on n off since 97. I got sober 11 years ago. I am caretaker for Parkinson’s buddy and veterans and little sis with cancer. I have 5 testers that write down tastes, feeling and smoothness. Eventually when I retire I will smoke again. But I can post what testers tell me about every strain tastes

jd187
    Participant

I just love growing and fairly good at it. I watch Chris’s podcasts and in the stash. They are great ppl to learn from. I ordered all new spider farmer lights using their code. I have not tried the new stash blend yet but need to order it.

jd187
    Participant

Chillout uniformly they say is earthy piney and ultra smooth. Very relaxing buzz and helps a lot with wife’s anxiety. Makes hella cookies to!

jd187
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.