Skip to main content
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This plant has started to have this swelling on it. If someone could help; I’d really appreciate. 3 week old feminized

CamZ

The dark green patches in the center of the leaves?

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Lots more information is needed in order to properly diagnose. Read this post so you know what to include:

READ ME FIRST!

1. The temps are 72 to 80 with 72 being at night and 80 being during the day.
    2. Humidity is 40- 60 with an air-conditioner to help adjust both Humidity and temp.
    3. With lights, it was my belief that 10000 lumens and 6500 Kelvin would be adequate cold lights. Therefore I decided to try these new deformable garage lights. I bought a few and started plugging them in and 4 of them kept the socket nice and cool and the lights don’t admit much heat. I keep them 4ft. off the plants because when under the lights I feel a brightness coming off of them.
    4. As of now the plants are doing better and I’m also watering less. However they all seem like little short powerhouses that don’t explode like they should. I’m using the normal nutrients with blood meal and a little kelp with some pearlight because of my over watering habits.
    mrgrowit
    Keymaster

You mention “swelling” on the plant. What exactly do you mean by that? You posted that pic 12 days ago; how does the plant look now? Got an updated pic?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.