Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Possible Potassium Toxicity in early Veg (day 25).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JavisLivingSoil
    Participant

Hello Chris and friends!!

I’m on my second grow and I feel like I’m noticing a Potassium Toxicity – though I’m not sure. I would appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Here are the deets:

Day 25 

Darker Color with interveinal chlorosis?Strain: Blackberry Kush

Medium: Soil (Roots Organics Original)

Amendments: Earth Dust Nutrients (Base) and Worm Castings

Watering with RO water + Cal Mag and just started Drops of Balance.

Space: 4×4 grow tent with MarsHydro TSW 2000 (just raised it to 50% at 24in above plant).

My question: I feel like the leaves seem a darker shade of green than what I remember from my first grow and there is definitely a bit of interveinal discoloration happening.

Lower leaves twisting. They have remained that way.

A few weeks ago, I noticed that some of the leaves were twisted and edges of the leaves were turning up (making it even more serrated) and I assumed the temperature was too high.

However, I’ve been consistently between 75 – 82 degrees F and 66 % humidity. I’ve also made sure to keep the light 24in away as the plant grows.

About a week later, I noticed one of the NEW leafAffected new growwas growing slightly deformed (curling on one side) and with a copper discoloration to it. It has continued to grow despite the discoloration, though. I started to supplement Cal/Mag (5ml per gallon) and also bought some Drops of Balance and added it to my last watering (3 days ago). I’m now starting to notice some small yellow/copper spots in the lower and middle leaves. Could this be a potassium toxicity showing up as several deficiencies?

CamZ

Sorry I missed this. Did you get it rectified?

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

How much fertilizer did you use and when did you apply it? By just looking at it, I suspect magnesium deficiency:

Magnesium Deficiency in Cannabis Plants

SirHuntAlot
    Participant

Inter veinal chlorosis. green veins light inner area. mag def

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.