Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Orange Bud Day 57 of Flower

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    CamZ

Honestly, that looks about ready to me from the pics. Great work.

Marko in MD
    Participant

Thank you so much for the guidance and support!! She’ll hang until tomorrow and then into the Cannatrol. 

Marko in MD
    Participant

Marko in MD
    Participant

SeasonsLater
    Participant

Statement1: Congrats on a beautiful grow!  The flower pictures were amazing and extremely helpful.

Q1:Are you planning on doing bud washing? If yes what is your mixture and process?

Statement2: I thought about Cannatrol option, but since I am new to growing I did not want to outlay that until I can feel the trials and tribulations of harvesting and curing are felt and known…  I know Mr G advocates this unit but I feel like there is a small Forest Gump new paddle factor going on here.  What I mean, other than perhaps some utilities what’s the difference between a small 2x2x48 with vpd controller, good fan and dehumidifier?  I am on the east coast and my home is a literal melting pot of varying biomes i.e. basement mostly cold and damp, furnace room mostly warm and damp, bedroom or closet in home controlled climate, garage attached to house – closet to getting outside without being outside but generally colder and damper than basement.  Did you consider any alternative setup?  $1600 USD seems like a lot to flow for an occasional jar burp.

Q2: General populace for long term storage of cannabis what is your process

Marko in MD
    Participant

Now we wait. Thanks again Chris and CamZ again for all the advise and guidance in my first grow!

CamZ

Congratulations! You did all the hard work. Did way better than my first grow. Now you get to learn a new skill called not smoking your bud before its ready. Love that the dry and cure is handled for you. You’ll get to enjoy your work at its peak.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Congrats!! That dew point should drop for you pretty quickly. If it doesn’t, you may want to remove the sponge for a few days.

Marko in MD
    Participant

Just looked and it was down to 53, thank you!

Marko in MD
    Participant

The final weight after 8 days in the Cannatrol and trimming was just over 5 ozs. Now if there were labs available in the States where it’s legal to have our flower tested. Some day maybe?</p>

Marko in MD
    Participant

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Nice harvest you got there! Man I really wish testing was readily available in all states. The Cannatrol is amazing for drying isn’t it? In my state it’s only licensed commercial facilities that are able to get testing. No bueno.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.