Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Orange Bud Day 57 of Flower

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Marko in MD
    Participant

Hey Chris, and anyone else,

This is the same Orange Bud from “Deformed First leaves”, “Run Off Water Test Question/Leaf Tips Yellowing”, “Split Main Stems at Trunk” and the “Need to Flush Out?” posts. First thanks for helping me get her all the way to the end!! I learned a lot to say the least!

So, do you think she is ready to hang, or would you wait a day or two and see if more amber shows up?

Thanks again!!!

Marko in MD
    Participant

Marko in MD
    Participant

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Nice looking flowers you got there! I’m glad to hear you’re so close to harvest. Looking at the pics, it’s difficult for me to see the color of the trichomes; they are a bit blurry.

Is the Orange Bud you’re growing here by Dutch Passion? What day of flower is she on?

Marko in MD
    Participant

Thank you Chris, still working on getting better pics, hopefully these are a little clearer. Today is day 57 since 12/12 light cycle started. Purchased the seeds from Herbies USA Express and the package just said “Orange Bud” I’m thinking she has a few more days to go, but I’m watching closely.

Thanks again

Marko in MD
    Participant

Marko in MD
    Participant

Marko in MD
    Participant

Today’s pic, day 59 since switching to 12/12

Marko in MD
    Participant

I bought a magnifier which connects to my laptop, and now I can see she needs more time. Today is day 62 since switching lights to 12/12. 

Marko in MD
    Participant

Marko in MD
    Participant

SeasonsLater
    Participant

nice looking grow!

Marko in MD
    Participant

Thank you! It’s my first.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Much clearer pics. Nice!

Marko in MD
    Participant

Todays pics 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.