Skip to main content
  • This topic has 25 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by 4Boyz.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    CamZ

I don’t personally see calcium, but it is hard to overdo calcium. Just be careful of the source because it can harm ph values. If you are running ro it’s probably one of the micros. I can rule out potassium and phosphorus for sure. It’s obviously not mag. Maybe zinc.

smittyj83
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I gotcha. I would think running gaia and roots organics would cover all basis when amending. I’m still learning. Definitely getting better but these issues are tough to mix when I don’t know the main cause. Thanks for all for the help. Much appreciated. At this point I’m just going to ride it out.</p>

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

What is the pH and PPM of the soil runoff? Sounds like you’re growing with organic inputs; what fertilizer have you fed and when? Could be anything from a lack of nutrition, imbalance in the soil, pH being off, or something else.

SirHuntAlot
    Participant

what is room humidity?

smittyj83
    Participant

I have not checked the run off. You would think after watching your videos that would be the first thing I would do lol next time I water I will definitely check. However, right now it is looking much better. The humidity in the room is 50%

sam90thx
    Participant

How To Identify and Control Septoria on Cannabis Plants

sam90thx
    Participant

use antifungal – lower humidity and improve airflow

smittyj83
    Participant

Appreciate it! What product would you suggest?

smittyj83
    Participant
    sam90thx
    Participant

imo. In Your survive case. remove all sick leaves and use some antifungal spray with Copper (Cu)

4Boyz
    Participant

I would pluck dem leaves & straight water… but what ever you do dem big leaves 🍃 big as hell you doing good

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.