Skip to main content
  • This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by CamZ.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    reflux1
    Participant

what would you run if synthetic nutes, adatives

reflux1
    Participant

i brought some fulvic acid on ebay ($50) that came today,  i was expecting a small baggy,  but was shocked to see a drum, with a big massive rock a 1 kilo rock. with a 100 gram humic acid baggy to for free,  cant beleave how cheep this is,  i mean,  for the cost,  why wouldnt you use this

CamZ

My apologies. I was caught up doing a massive home renovation project. I am currently using Masterblend 0-12-24, which was discontinued for another mix ratio with less epsom salt due to water retention. I would suggest jacks 0-12-26 as a substitute. For nitrogen and calcium you can use pretty much any form of calcium nitrate. If you want mixing ratios then look up green gene masterblend 0-12-24.

I will admit this is advanced because you are creating your own npk ratios, so be warned. If you don’t understand it then I would stay away from it. This basically follows Athena formulation, but with waaaaay less cost.

Regarding the powders, yes, humic is cheap. I have never heard of dry fulvic though. What color is it?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.