Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Beginner with beginner questions.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mustang6710
    Participant

Thank you for the response, im going to flip the light cycle and see if we can get her to bloom. Love this forum and the quick responses!!

jd187
    Participant

I have noticed with some of my auto’s they are not quite on the timing of the posted label times. My gg is longer than what they say it should be. I almost killed it but it’s doing fine. I run 18-6 in wicking bucket. Harvest Sunday. Started seed december 4th.

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

Now I may have stunted the grow time with the training I did. But it seemed to be just fine

Mustang6710
    Participant

Update: I will post pics tomorrow but my bubblegum has started flowering. Sadly, I will never know if it was the autoflower taking overly long or the light flip. But she is looking pretty good with 12/12 so we will try to salvage the win. Thank you for the responses and assistance.

I plan to order again from MSNL (sp?) Seeds, does anyone have any fun beginner friendly strains to try?

jd187
    Participant

I am having same time issue with “auto” biscotti. I am going to just do a light time switch n force mine. It’s massive and still growing like hell.

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

My runts auto has been the perfect beginner auto that’s done exactly what it was supposed to. They were first order from ilgm but I am looking at other breeders.

sam90thx
    Participant

@Mustang6710 1st photo – is caused by humidity – U need to add circulation to the space 1 small fan at the bottom layer and one at the top.
    take the humidifier out of the box – set it next to the box in the room  – and the plant will be more than happy.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.