Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Beginner with beginner questions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mustang6710
    Participant

I will preface this with I am new and color deficient. So the rich emerald green the books describe, I may just not be seeing correctly. But I believe I am seeing yellow spots appearing on some of my bigger leaves, while I know that is rather vague. Maybe someone can offer some further symptoms to look out for or to pair with the yellow spots. I planted the seeds directly into fox farm ocean forest soil, we are at week 4.5 and the plant looks bushy and healthy. I am just afraid the yellow spots are a sign of doom. Thank you for reading.

CamZ

Can you post a picture?

Mustang6710
    Participant

Mustang6710
    Participant

Picture posted

CamZ

Might be a touch of calcium deficiency or a ph/root issue. I suspect it’s ph related. What is your PH?

Mustang6710
    Participant

My runoff ph is between 6.5 and 6.8

Mustang6710
    Participant

Most of the rest of the leaves are a vibrant green and seem pretty happy

Jellylike Jo
    Participant

I had a similar problem with plants from these seeds in the past: homegrowncannabisco
    But when I adjusted my growing methods, that problem disappeared, and my plants are just perfect now.
    I also think it’s a slight calcium deficiency

Mustang6710
    Participant

Thank you both for the response. I actually just re-read the part in the book that mentioned more calcium may be needed under LED lights.

Was wondering about using diluted honey to provide calcium and other essential nutrients… thoughts?

CamZ

I wouldn’t look at honey for any real source of minerals or nutrients.

Mustang6710
    Participant

Thank you for that.

Next question: I am growing a feminized autoflower bubblegum. It has been 6 and a half weeks since sprouting and I am not seeing any white pistil forming. I will include a photo below, but is there a general time frame that I should be concerned with not seeing signs of flowering? And at that point do I assume the autoflower was in error and change the light cycle?

Mustang6710
    Participant

Mustang6710
    Participant

Mustang6710
    Participant

CamZ

<p style=”text-align: left;”>6 weeks would be the max window I’d expect to see an auto start flower. Sounds like erroneously labeled genetics, or just straight up deceit.</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.