Skip to main content
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kingcharlesb
    Participant

Just curious what others would do in this situation. Transplanting to 5 gallon fabric pots on Friday and flipping to flower next week. Where would you line these girls up in your tent? Under a Spider Farmer SF 2000. 

jd187
    Participant

Me personally would be the biggest strongest center of my tent. The 2 smaller on the sides.

CamZ

Like you have them. Give the most light to the runt. Just my opinion.

kingcharlesb
    Participant

That was my first thought JD. Put the best plant in the middle so it does the best. I am starting to lean towards what Cam said though. My thought is that the smaller one will have the best chance to catch up and even out with the canopy. The middle plant is the free seed I got when I ordered the Square One seed. The pheno of the grape glaze in the right grows so interesting. It’s leaves twist and turn. Just transplanted them all getting ready for flower

kingcharlesb
    Participant

kingcharlesb
    Participant

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I concur with @CamZ

Kaosmkr
    Participant

I have exact setup and situation but I have 3 indicas in 5 gal soft pots.flipping on 4/1. They say to only flour too in that tent, but I was curious, how much yield will it hurt to have all three cause it breaks my heart to remove one. Any advice? Btw : sorry for the hijack but I figured you might want the advice also

kingcharlesb
    Participant

No worries! You don’t have to apologize. I normally run between 2 plants and 4 plants in my 2×4. My last run I did 2 plants in 7 gallon fabric pots and got about 220 grams. The one before that I did 4 plants and got very close to the same amount. It is more about utilizing the space available. You can cover the same amount of area with 2 plants as you can 4. Just a longer veg. Also, depends on what you’re growing, if it’s the same cultivar or not because they all grow a little different.  In the end after all that, I would say that you don’t have to take any plants out of your grow if you don’t want to. Just make sure you use all the space available and make that canopy pop! Good luck with your grow 🤙🏻

kingcharlesb
    Participant

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

@kingcharlesb your plants are looking good! Nice job so far

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.