Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! What’s going on here guys?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Joshua1876
    Participant

Can someone help me? Week 8 of flower. 1200ppm, 6.7ph. Only thing I can think of is that I water with RO and there's been a few times when I didn't use calmag. Yellowing and browning only on top portion of the plant.

Joshua1876
    Participant

Ppm 1200, ph 6.7. Week8 of flower. Only top portion of plant is doing it. I water with RO. There’s been times when I didn’t put calmag in water.

CamZ

Nutrient burn and a lockout from the looks of it.

Mark
    Participant

In general this happens to most plants in late flower, I would drop the Ppm down to 600 and the plant should be ready to chop in 2-3 weeks

CamZ

Disagree. This is abnormal and should not happen.

Mark
    Participant

This is one of my crops and I had a few of plants looking like this, the leaves on my plants near the end of flower tend to go all types of colours and start to die, thought it was normal.

CamZ

You had some irregular burning and natural senescence mixed together. His picture is more aligned with severe overfeeding or lockout.

Joshua1876
    Participant

I don’t understand how I overfed. I top dressed 1 cup craft blend mid flower just like Chris said.

Joshua1876
    Participant

I even run c02 so the plant can handle a higher ppm

Mark
    Participant

I do the same Joshua1876, top dress, week 2,4, and 6.
    nute burn tends to start at the lower part of the canopy.

CamZ

Every cultivar is different. I’m not sure how it happened either, just giving my opinion.

In my personal experience, nutrient burn happens more toward the top of the plant because it transpires more than the rest of the plant due to its proximity to the grow light.

Whats your ppfd?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.