Skip to main content
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dezznugs740
    Participant

Hey Chris , what’s up . Thank you for everything you do for the community, I am a new grower on my 1st run with 2 autos 1 photo , I am in week 2-3 flower on the autos .in your book 7 steps , page 94 . Love the book! You mention
    Everything but VPD . Any reasoning ? I am noticing when running those targets on temp/humidity I am seeing much higher VPD numbers than pre-flower . Should I manage VPD in flower ? If so what is an acceptable target ? Using LED Lights

farmjohnny
    Participant

I shoot for .8 to 1.2 in Veg and 1.2 to 1.5 in Flower.

Lots of variables so just get your kPa swings in these ranges and you will be close.

CamZ

I may be incorrect, but I don’t think VPD was as popular when he wrote that as it is today. I do know that he doesn’t typically chase VPD. He focuses more on humidity and temp, so that’s probably why.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

The reason why VPD isn’t covered is because it’s a beginner grow book and some deem VPD as more intermediate level. That’s the main reason why it was left out.

I don’t chase after VPD but found the conditions I aim for (temperature and humidity) naturally fall in the optimal range on the VPD charts.

Yes, you can absolutely manage VPD in flowering. I like referencing the Pulse VPD charts.

dezznugs740
    Participant

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.