Skip to main content
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    FrostyJab
    Participant

I have oceans forest soil I plan to go from
    red solo cup – 3gal – 5gal and possibly stopping at 5gal (was debating to go to 7gal) opinions if i should move to 7gal would be appreciated thanks!
    4×4 tent is the size
    will use silica / cal-mag
    I am going to use oceans forest for the first time and know the nutes will only last for 30-40 days
    at that point ill be going into flower and am wondering if i can use Advanced Nutes (ph perfect) to finish off flower following their Nute feeding chart probably starting with 1/4 dose then a water then moving to 1/2 dose of their nute chart and so on. I am wondering if this is plausible or what I should use, I have advanced nutes line on hand and if not will need to buy whatever is needed.
    Suggestions and inputs would be greatly appreciated from you all thanks in advance!

CamZ

Your plan sounds solid to me. Probably start with half strength minimum for flower though.

jd187
    Participant

I have been running ocean forest for years with fox farm nutrients. I love it. I don’t know that line.

jd187
    Participant

We did use the ph perfect and it did good. We started 1/2 feed at first till we found gentics that could handle our environment n full feed. Then swapped 100% to fox farm.

jd187
    Participant

I had to go into my feed log book. Your good buddy on 1/2. We do 5gl and have no issues.

FrostyJab
    Participant

thanks all i appreciate the advice

Marko in MD
    Participant

I went from starter cup, to 1 gal, to 3 gal to 7gal withy my first grow. If you have the space go to 7gal…bigger pots=bigger roots=bigger plants=bigger buds 

jd187
    Participant

They look super healthy. Nice

Marko in MD
    Participant

FYI, that’s one plant in a 2×4 tent. Had to put a second net in to support the tops! Happy growing!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.