Skip to main content
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GreenGangGeez
    Participant

So my last post made me think my plant had something in its genetics that changed half of the leafs color. I thought it was genetics because the other plant was growing just fine with no discoloration and they were getting the same thing. Now, i’m not even sure it’s the same plant (to my knowledge it’s kosher kush). I have added more cal mag with my distilled water to see if it’ll help and I use the hydroponics ph kit for my ph (not sure if that’s a problem if i’m using a coco loco mix as the medium). & Why are the leaves ripping themselves?

The babies (I believe are purple kush) just look funky to me. Not sure why the leaves look like that.

The kosher kush was planted april 13 and the babies came 2 weeks after and my lighting (sf4000) is a little over 2 ft at around 55%. Temps  never go below 72 and never go above 81. Humidity is usually around 55-65

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Your post was stuck in a “pending” queue that is difficult for me to see, so it was never approved to be seen until now. Sorry about that. This post is from several months back but shows as today since it was approved today. I assume this is resolved but please let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.