Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Trying mainline training- very slow recovery

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jb71
    Participant

I am trying mainlining for the first time, growing a GDP in a 2×3 AC Infinity tent with a vipar spectra xs1500 light.

My issue is the recovery time after the toppings and training. The plant is 55 days old today, and is only 11 inches tall. The canopy is 17 by 19 inches across. It looks healthy, but small.

When would you recommend flipping to flower? I don’t want to have to spend 3 months in veg, then another 2 in flower. Maybe this wasn’t a good choice in genetics for this training, or it’s just a long process? I think I would be further ahead if I just let it grow with LST from the start.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The plant on the right is Northern Lights autoflower, at 30 days compared to 55 days for my GDP photoperiod on the left.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Is this typical of how long it takes to get a mainlined plant to a flowering size, or did I possibly stunt this along the way? Thanks for all advice!</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.