Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! These plants are from the same pack of seeds.

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by CamZ.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    EgerNewb
    Participant

They’re from a pack of northern lights. They look very different. My question is, could stress cause the difference in these plants? 

EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

These last two Pics are the Titan F1. I’m thinking there a week away from harvest. What is your opinion? At this point I’m just watering With a liter and a half of water a day. Should I add anything? Like molasses or warm casting? Are you getting really frosty. The Tricom look clear and I haven’t seen any Amber ones yet.

CamZ

Stress could cause a variation, but it’s more likely just genetic variation. They are an F1 so there will be some variation in there, more in f2 and f3 begins true stabilization.

I wouldn’t add anything this late. I’d agree on a week or 2. Just keep checking the trichomes. If the trichomes don’t amber after 2 weeks they just may not. Again, that’s a genetic variation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.