Skip to main content
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    CamZ

Noticed mine took off after application as well. Roughly twice as big as last week. Excited to see if there is any impact late flower. I suspect that mycorizea and bacteria still attach to roots and provide secondary metabolites as the root mass gets larger.

I feel like many people think these colonies can’t form in hydro because of the constant movement, but root balls can get quite dense. I think some colonies still exist, perhaps not in an ideal environment, but life generally makes a way. If they do attach as I suspect, they still provide immune health to the plant despite their lack of function for delivering nutrients. They still make these root zone secretions, altering ph in the rizosphere. Just my 2 cents. I’m no botanist though.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

This is so awesome to see! I’m so glad it’s working out well for both of you in DWC

CamZ

Part way through week 3 flower. Still haven’t changed the res water since the start of the grow. Plants look perfect. Going to do a very heavy defoliation this weekend because my rh is over 70%. Started to add 25ml of the Stash Blend/ water mixture with every 5 gallons of water. I’m making the ppm between 700-850.

How’s your experiment going?

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Looking great!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.