Skip to main content
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Twistedjew420
    Participant

Hello, I popped 2 seeds and they sprouted coming up on 3 weeks. In the past it always seemed like they grew faster. This will be our 6th grow, still beginners in my eyes. We have a 2×4 tent with Mars hydro sp-3000, temp average is around 75 degrees, humidity is around 60%. Light cycle 18-6, soil is Promix HP. Was just 6.0ph water (today we added small amount of nuites as the leafs started to turn yellow). They are still in solo cups. Strain is LA Affie and Shishkaberry. My question is am I being impatient or is there something wrong? Any advice is much appreciated, thank you!

CamZ

Plant looks overwatered. It will pop back if that’s your issue, but it will take longer than is ideal. Seedlings need very very small amounts of water.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I agree with Cam. I’d guess overwatered. I hope it bounces back for you.

Twistedjew420
    Participant

They sprouted new leafs and grew a tiny bit, either I’m impatient or maybe we did over water, I only water with spray bottle when there in the solo cups, I usually spray till soil is moist, 🤷‍♂️. Thanks for the advise I do appreciate it.

CamZ

I don’t think it’s impatience. The leaves are droopy in the picture, so there is certainly something going on. Glad to hear it’s still growing.

farmjohnny
    Participant

It’s hard to tell from the pic, but do you have several nice big drain holes in the bottom of your Solo cup?

I use Ocean Forest in my Solo cups, then into Promix HP. It helps eliminate the over/under feeding during those first couple weeks before transplant.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.