Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Seeking Advice on Upgrading Grow Light for AC Infinity 3×3 Grow Tent Kit

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheGreenGroomer
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I recently got myself the AC Infinity 3×3 grow tent kit, and while I’m pretty happy with it overall, I can’t help but feel like I could get better yields with a more efficient light. The one that came with the kit seems alright, but I’m not convinced it’s the best option for maximizing my harvests.

I’m on the lookout for a new light within my budget, which is around £800. Obviously, I’d prefer something on the cheaper side, but I’m willing to shell out a bit more if it means getting a significant upgrade. I just want to make sure I’m getting my money’s worth, you know? I mean, I don’t have cash falling out my a$$, so every penny counts!

If any of you have upgraded your lights in a similar setup or have recommendations for lights that fit my budget and deliver solid results, I’d really appreciate your input. I’m looking for something high-rated and worth the investment.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions you can provide! Let’s help each other out and make sure we’re getting the best possible setup without breaking the bank

MrAndrewsssz
    Participant
    1. 315w CMH light + ballast kit. That’s all.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.