Skip to main content
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    antol
    Participant

Im feeding the plants with 2.0 Ec im in week 6 floweing (which it might be a bit higher than it should)
    My question is this i gave plants just water and the run off of the ppm was 2.2-2.4 ,,, if i give the plants just water for the next 2-3 watering will ut bring it down or its salt build up and just flushing with plain water will fix it

Ph is lower around 5.7-5.8 due to the high Ec in the soil i water with ph of 6.0-6.5

CamZ

Watering plain water will generally bring it down, unless you are using high ppm water. Unless you see signs of burn or lockout you should be fine without flushing. If you are having an issue with buildup, start watering to runoff.

antol
    Participant

Hi cam z ive got a question for u , u help me a lot even in the other site

I did flush the plants cos it was nute lockout

But i did a defoliation cos the plant was so bushy i removed most of the big fan leavs and some small leavs here and there that was covering buds

Im in the first day of week 6 did i stress the plant or did i do the right thing

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Got a pic of the plant so we can see what you’re talking about?

CamZ

Sorry I missed the reply. Still trying to adjust to the new forum. I didn’t get a notification until Chris posted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.