Skip to main content
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    antol
    Participant

Im growing some Amnesia Haze

i been growing Indica plants for a long time and I thought ill try something diffrent this time

bc im used to indcia im seeing different thing in plant growth

what make me feel a bit worry is that the plant is very healthy but the steams are a bit thinner that what I expect to be on a 3 week plant ( i had some clones not form the seed) on a 7gallon pot

the plant is tall like a bit higher my knees and i did toped once i have a lot of sude brencges and im training them with supercriping or whatever i can do to make a same canopy for the plant

is this how Staivas grow cos i know that grow tall but i like to see them thick strong steams .( the meain steam is pretty big tho just the side brenches thinner that what I expected)

CamZ

Hard to say without pictures.

antol
    Participant

How can i post pictures here i cant find it

CamZ

It’s the little mountain with the sun in the square. Unchecked the box about proportion constraints.

antol
    Participant

CamZ

Just testing.

CamZ

Yep, that looks normal.

antol
    Participant

Obviously they gonna veg for like 2 more weeks so they gonna become thicker but i think they gonna get a lot taller that usual

CamZ

If you are running hps lights, they tend to make plants stretch. So you basically have a stretchy strain growing under a spectrum that causes more stretching. Nothing wrong with that, just might make them a bit gangly looking.

antol
    Participant

I get it , does thick brenches means bugger buds I always wanted to know that

CamZ

Generally speaking, yes. The bigger the stems, the more sap is moving through the branch. Thicker stems lead to larger buds at harvest. That’s not to say strains are identical though. You can grow 2 types side by side and have one with smaller stems than the other but larger buds. It’s very genetic dependent. Now if you have 2 clones of the same plant, and one has larger stems than the other then the one with larger stems will have bigger buds if all other variables are the same.

antol
    Participant

Thank u bro u always on point

CamZ

Happy to help.

Camilalala
    Participant

Thanks for this thread, it was really useful fot me and my plants.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.