Skip to main content
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PeaceOfMindFarming
    Participant

Greetings from the soggy PNW. As I patiently waiting for your organic book to come out on Audible, watching the latest From the Stash episode. Pigeons talking up ACI made me think of you – is there anything you’ve found to control the GSC ES 300 V3?
    As I am putting this together I realize TGSC has no Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Is it possible to use a product from ACI, like a dongle to help control the ES 300?

I know you’re not sponsored or part of the GSC family. I just know you use their light. I’ve had mine since my first stimulus check. Mostly used for keeping mothers and vegging my outdoor garden, meds, flowers and veggies.

Appreciate all you do for the community and like I said, waiting for audible. And the biggest congratulations to you and your lady fall harvest! I’m talking about the kid. Lmao

πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΈοΈπŸ•‰οΈπŸŽ‰

Ken

CamZ

You could add a plug adapter that aci sells to control the light on and off. No intensity control through the controller though. An analog controller would cost less, but an aci controlled plug would remember lights on and off times in the event of a power outage.

https://acinfinity.com/hydroponics-growers/controllers/smart-uis-controllers/uis-control-plug-for-outlet-powered-equipment/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAxOauBhCaARIsAEbUSQSyMZJxx0oQiREamRfedfLf6z52YzjPwHuItzVSiKmMcsSxVzWAU-oaAlW9EALw_wcB#product-description

PeaceOfMindFarming
    Participant

Thank you I will look at the plug controller from ACI.

CamZ

Happy to help! Don’t forget the to use his promo code at checkout if you order from their site. I believe it’s Mrgrowit15.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.