Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! New to forum/ Chill out og

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GGrowmie
    Participant

Hello everyone,  New to the group and from what I’ve read so far today I am excited to be here.  Everyone seems very helpful.  I’ve been growing for the past 5 years since I put the booze down, and I am constantly trying to grow my knowledge and stay humble in the process.  Chris has been one of the best if not best sources of unbiased knowledge.  I appreciate your transparency during your grows and your humbled approach.  YouTube needs more of that.

I have some Chill Out OG on the way (thanks Chris) and I plan on running them when I have my new grow room set up and dialed in (building a house and I’m currently in the transition).

My question is if anyone has grown Chill out og and have any tips or things to look for.  Training tips.  Feeding tips.  Anything that can help me get to know the cultivar a bit better would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your times and happy growing everyone.

GGrowmie
    Participant

I really appreciate that good info Camz.  Thank you.  I will be sure to post an update pic when I get up and running.  happy growing fam

CamZ

Welcome. I have grown f1 and f3s and they both grow with very tight nodes. I would call it a moderate feeder. One of the things I particularly love about the strain is how easy it is to grow. It requires very little effort and isn’t very particular. For training I would have to say that it would be most beneficial to trellis it out as flat as possible and allow the abundant nodes proper airflow and direct light. One last note is that it can be an early finishing strain. Keep an eye on the trichomes at the end of week 6 going into week 7. Congrats on the new house btw!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.