Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! New grower needs help with harvest

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jigga904
    Participant

I’m new to growing and think I got lucky with some seeds I found in stuff from the dispensary. (Not sure what strains). I’m growing in a greenhouse outdoors in Florida and in about the 6th to 7th week of flower, it’s starting to get really humid and even tho I control t pretty well I really don’t Wana risk mold or bugs. Please help ha.

Marko in MD
    Participant

From what I’ve read/heard… if your plants are in flower, they should be at 40%+/- humidity, so do what you got to do. I have a whole room dehumidifier which pumps directly to a sink drain in my grow space. Not sure how that would work in a greenhouse?? Awesome getting some “free” seeds!  Good luck and happy growing!

Jigga904
    Participant

Brought them inside last Night because of the high humidity, this morning the sun is out and humidity at about 60 so they are outside. Im Thinking let them dry up as much as possible then cut maye tonight or tomorrow. Any advice please?. They are already flushed, about to start week 8 but the weather is gona be shit next week and I wont have time to harvest.

Jigga904
    Participant

My Lil funky girl who's is barely 20 inches tall lol

Jigga904
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.