Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kingnewgrow
    Participant
      <li style=”text-align: center;”>I can’t seem to find out exactly what this is can anyone give a hand on what this maybe i have yellow spots here and there on some fan leaves.
    Kingnewgrow
    Participant

Kingnewgrow
    Participant

I use happy frog soil with fox farm nutrients I am not sure as what stage/week veg they are in I believe week 3-4

CamZ

Just looks like your overwatering a little bit. Try waiting a little longer between waterings.

Kingnewgrow
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What about the stems some are turning purple as well also I can’t seem to get my soil ph to drop. Any ways on how to lower my soil ph I’ve waterd using ph of 5.5 to lower it but it stays at a ph of 7. I don’t won’t to ruin my first grow all Knowledge is accepted</p>

Kingnewgrow
    Participant

CamZ

7 is almost perfect for soil. I would call like 6.7 perfect. Looks like you’re on top of the watering anyway. I’m not used to everyone having those meters or I would have said that lol. I have to add that to my questions. You can lower ph pretty easy by adding elemental sulfur, but it’s fairly strong so you have to be careful with it. I don’t think you have any real issue though. Did this just start on those leaves recently? Sometimes little stuff like that just happens. Your plant looks very healthy. The leaves on the bottom always do that as they age. The little yellow spots usually happen when leaves lay on eachother in my experience.

rama777
    Participant

I could be wrong but I highly doubt that meter will give you an accurate ph measurement. They are handy to check moisture though!

I didn’t want to buy a ph meter so I got this and I find that it works great, certainly better than that meter and is very reasonably priced. Won’t help you much with checking your soil but if you need to check your water it does the trick just fine.

rama777
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Didn’t seem to want to link properly.

</p>
    On Amazon it’s called “general hydroponics ph test indicator”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.