Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Moderate trouble in flower..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rama777
    Participant

Yo! I’m a few days into week 6. I had yellowing leaves at the bottom of a shady canopy a while ago and thought it was just natural shedding. Somehow I let a nitrogen deficiency form. I did taper my veg nutes down over the first 11 days after the flip, but I think at least for the one big plant, I should have tapered more slowly, or possibly fed more. Unfortunately with some light stress between weeks 2-4, it became difficult for me to discern between light stress and possibly overfeeding based on the lightly burnt tips.

Anyways, I switched my last two feedings (I feed at every watering..) from 5-9-12 to 7-7-12. The back two plants are probably okay now. But the front plant? I’m thinking I should continue the 7-7-12 until it’s highly advised to back that off to nothing.

Thoughts on that strategy?

Supposedly this is a 50-56 day strain. One plant I bet will go almost 70 days. The most N deficient plant? I don’t know but I’m gonna guess 63 days, in which case maybe I have 3.5 weeks left before she finishes. If you can use the pictures to guess how long they have, I’ll just say that the brown pistils at the very tops of the buds have been like that for a while from the period of light stress.

Thank you!!

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

This post was stuck in pending; sorry about that. I don’t know why that happens. I believe you created this post back in December. Do you still need help with this?

rama777
    Participant

Lol, not really.. I’m about a week away from harvest. I think the quality should be pretty decent for a first grow. I ended up with a lot of light stress and moderate foxtailing. I keep the HPS too close during mid flower but then for weeks after that I had it at 24”. Still problematic so I downloaded Photone and even at that distance they were getting blasted. Kind of surprising really. I ended up dimming it to 450 watts and capping my park at 900 at the most.

Lessons learned and maybe the biggest lesson? No more HPS in the tent..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.