Skip to main content
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

This is a autoflowering Northern Light

reflux1
    Participant

it looks female to me,  the nukle on the stem looks a bit odd to me,  but pretty sure its fem,  theres 2 ways i use, that work, one is looking at any flower,  or premature flower,  is a femaile flower is always atached directly to the stem,  where male flower parts sit on a elongated stalk that then sits on the stem,  male flowers of any real size never sit directly on the stem, or branch, unless there to small to see properly.or afre very early, dont look just for hairs also,  a lot of the time female premature flowers dont have them.

the other thing i do is,  if you look at the flower closley,  most of male flowers have subtle lines that sit up and down the flower,  which there some times hard to see,  so dont take them as a 100% sure, but in my experiencee they are a good sighn, the lines are petals before they open up, this takes a bit of expearence but most times i can see them

if you are a noob,  so far your doing real good man, i would be happy if my plants look as good as yours

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.