Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Is this variegation or some sort of deficiency?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stephon Urquelle
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m a new grower and I can’t figure out what’s going on with my plants. I have an ACI 3×3 Smart Grow System. 2 ACI 6in oscillating fans for airflow, Ionboard S33 at 80% at 24in. Lights on Temp:85, RH:73, VPD:1.1. Lights of Temp:74 RH:67 VPD:.9. On Feb. 12th I planted 2 Crop Kings Gelato fem seeds into 2 small nursery pots with CaliSuper Soil premixed soil. I transplant into 2 Earthboxes. Then I found the BAS YouTube and bought their products and started following the full BAS feeding schedule. 3/26 I top dressed a 2nd time with a full BAS feeding along with the CaliSuper Soil “Growth Shot” as instructed on the packaging at week 7. Since then the plant leaves have yellow tips, tacoing leaves and they have some crazy colors. I’ve been trying to figure out the problem and fix so during my research I came across an article Chris posted about variegation and thought maybe that’s it. I’m hoping someone in this forum could help me out. Is this variegation? Toxicity? Deficiency? Idk what to do.

Pic of the soil, growth shot and plants are below.

Tacoing

Variegation

Variegation 2

Soil

Growth Shot

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Your post was stuck in a “pending” queue that is difficult for me to see, so it was never approved to be seen until now. Sorry about that. This post is from several months back but shows as today since it was approved today. I assume this is resolved but please let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.