Skip to main content
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    CamZ

Are you guys typing @ to link people. I have tried everything lol.

Glad that got cleared up. I was trying to understand how it would be bad lol.

Did you already chop gamer?

GrowerGamer
    Participant

@CamZ Yeah… I just typed @ followed by the username. I didn’t get a list of users or anything so just hoped it would work lol

No, not yet. I’m in the northeastern United States and it’s typically end of September or beginning of October for us. I expect to chop in the next 1-3 weeks. 🙂

SeasonsLater
    Participant

Thanks for the update as I was also wondering who you were talking to lol!  There is just some confusion in the PM guide under Step 3 Treatment where you say to follow the mfg instructions for best result.  The Grow Safe instructions states “It can be used from seedling up to last day of harvest” .  I hope that information does not confuse others and they do not apply it during the flower stage.

SeasonsLater
    Participant

Did you spray your entire plant including the flowers with the AG Product?

GrowerGamer
    Participant

@SeasonsLater Yes, I did twice so far. It may have slowed it a bit but it didn’t completely stop the spread. Fortunately, the humidity here has broken so it’s slowed dramatically but I’m still wiping a bit off with wet paper towels every day.

CamZ

@GrowerGamer outside can be brutal. Don’t think I could ever finish an outdoor run where I live without any issue.

I’m tempted to suggest hitting her with a mix of water and peroxide and follow that by the southern ag later, but adding more moisture could exacerbate the issue. The best way to avoid this, or mitigate it in the future is to make sure your plants have strong cell walls. Calcium and silica are what do that, but it’s something you need to build up from the start.

More of a next time thing.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

@SeasonsLater thanks for the heads up. I fixed it.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.