Skip to main content
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    antol
    Participant

I growing with Canna coco professional plus , i dont really know much ablut soil

so I wanted to know how long does it take for the ropts to absorb the nutrients

and another thing ive got some Amnesia haze they look completely fine first week of flowring they look happy , but they got a light green i mean i wnna see that nice green color on the leaf but its been like 2 weeks , im feeding them well is jot about the lack of nutrients but like i said they look happy they groing like crazy..

jd187
    Participant

Hard to tell without pics. I know my auto in flower is cannabalizing itself. I cant spell sorry.

CamZ

Generaly it’s about 3-4 weeks until the soil begins to run out of nutrients.

antol
    Participant

No im talking in the way that if i see a deficiency like lets say ive got my Amnesia Haze that is not as green as it should be so it might lack of nitrogen since is not showing any signs of a problems like i said healthy

how long does it take for the plant to absorb that nutrient i just fed like does it need it every time i water or that is too much , what i do is i water once in 2 days and i give nuts 2 times and one time water .

CamZ

Yes, every time. Just watch your ppms.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.