Skip to main content
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    antol
    Participant

Im working with canna nutrients and im working with peat moss soil

i always use canna pk from week 5 till week 8-9 , and i also use Rock Resinator after 2 weeks

canna po has an NPK 13/14

rock resinatator NPK 7/8

Is it too much po mixing them tgth or is better to stop one use the other one

CamZ

It’s more about ratios and knowing what your doing. Most things can be mixed and matched if you have the knowledge to back up what you’re doing.

antol
    Participant

One more question bro

why the top of cannabis leaf are clawing like the plant is looking super healthy is a big plant it has got a nic exolor on the leaf noot too green so there’s jot nitrogen toxicity , is just the 2-3 inches of the plat at the top which is doing that the rest of the plant the leafs are pointing up so u understand that is nothing to so whith too much nitrogen heat is a bit higher than it should but i have 9 plants in there the only one who’s doing that is this

CamZ

Clawing is really only associated with excess nitrogen. You might have something like heat stress at the top, but that would be drooping. When leaves droop they look tiered. When leaves claw they curl down and back towards the stem. Couldn’t say one way or the other without a picture though. Just because the color looks good to your eye doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not a toxcicity.

SirHuntAlot
    Participant

i would focus on a good nute products and good genetics. you will get the hard nugs with good feeding and genetics

antol
    Participant

Im just trying to get the max yield is not that i dont get dense i always rush and give them too much pk i wanted to go slowly this time but wanted to kbow if ppla know if i can use them both

sam90thx
    Participant

often when U use too much, N at the begging, and later adding PK which usually comes also with some N as well. (my pk booster NPK is 2/5/8)

so U building up N, which can result in cumulate and high acidicy in soil later and very dark and claw leaves earlier.

better feed gradually and just cal mag, some stimulant and silica at the beggining later add NPK when soil had gave up what it had.

and If U have too much N already try to flush at right pH , add only calmag. and 2nd watering add PK booster and 3rd cal mag.

probably plant will self regulate after this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.