Skip to main content
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    4weekunique

First post here and did we just start this forum? I have a question concerning tip burns. Is it safe to assume we have enough nutrients in the pot (talking organics here) when a few leaves have a little tip burn? I’m on week 2 of veg and the ladies are looking overall well, had a rough transplant but they are praying now and starting to grow normally. I’m thinking of topping my soil with a half cup of Craft Blend by the end of February, and maybe another half cup of a 2-5-5 dry amendment blend from another vendor, to prepare it for the stretch when I flip it mid March or earlier. That’s the plan anyway. Sound right to you guys?

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Hey! Yup we had to go to a new website and the old forum wasn’t able to be transferred over unfortunately.

To answer your question, a little bit of tip burn is usually fine as long as you aren’t seeing any other signs of toxicity. When using organic blends, generally doing a top dressing every 20-30 days works great. I also use Craft Blend – that blend works very well!

4weekunique

Perfect, looks like I’m on the right track, thanks for the reply. Where can I find the new forum page/website?

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

You’re on the new forum now 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.