Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! How to fix using to much beneficial bacteria

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kingkief_grows
    Participant

So I bought this clone on the 28th of September, been growing in soil (unsure what the blend is) in a 3 gallon pot I wanna say. Water it every 4 days with a ph of roughly 6.5. Soil ph is about 7.0 maybe 6.8 from what my meter says. I also would use xtreme gardening versity bacillus blend and used it every watering, only to discover you only apply it every two weeks. So I’m pretty sure that that stuff is what is burning my plant. How do I fix it?  Temps lights on in mornings are about 66-70° rh is 60-50%. Lights off it can get to 61° 60-50% rh.

Kingkief_grows
    Participant

Kingkief_grows
    Participant

Kingkief_grows
    Participant

CamZ

It’s probably not that. More likely, whatever else is in that mix is hurting them. Best you can really do is water with distilled for a bit to keep from adding anything extra. Maybe like a week. Then take it easy on that.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I agree with @CamZ … Also, do you see any signs of pests? The white spots on the leaves make me wonder if it’s pests doing that or just some of the xtreme gardening blend getting onto the leaves.

SeasonsLater
    Participant

This mite be a problem…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.