Skip to main content
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

EgerNewb
    Participant

1st grow ever! I’m amazed at the beauty of this plants. This is autoflower “F1 Titan” from Royal Queen seeds. It’s a small plant, put healthiest plant out of 3. The other 2 are Northern Light. It’s only 53 days sense sprout, I put seed directly into soil on Feb 10th it was a sprout by Feb. 17th. Being my 1st grow, I did stress the plants from different mistakes “lesson learned” along the way. Thinking they flowered early from the stress and wondering how far from harvest is this plant? I was planning to top dressing with 1 cup Craft Blend this week on day 60. Put I think plant is too far along for that. What are your thoughts? On day 33 from sprout, I top feed craft blend 1cup, sense then just pain RO water. If I don’t add the top dress, what should I feed this one? Mr. Grow It has been my guide all along. This is only way for me to get pics to him. It’s nice getting other’s thoughts from your experience. The last pic is the 2 Northern Lights. The one on right has always looked sick to some degree. Leafs have always been slightly yellow and tips white, yellow or brown. Same soil mixture, feeding same and watering the same. I just let it be and it continues to grow. I’m not very computer savvy so if this comes across as F,ed up, its just me.

Mark
    Participant

The 2 plants in the picture are looking great, I also grow in soil and top dress, I would give the 2 plants another week but you could chop them now, if you want too, they look ready to me (most the pistols are amber, can’t see any new white pistols)

I tend to top dress my plants 2.5 weeks into the flower stage

CamZ

Check trichomes.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Your plants are looking fantastic for your first grow ever! Really nice job. I believe the questions you asked here I answered on Patreon for you, but if you have any othr questions, let me know. Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.