Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Hello from East Coast Outdoor Grow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SeasonsLater
    Participant

First time cannabis grower here and been having such a fun time.  I am currently outdoors, but looking to purchase some tents and equipment very soon.  I believe my plants are in week 2 going into week 3 of flower.GG#4 5G FLWR WK2

GG#4 7G WK2 FLWR

What strain is it? – Gorilla Glue #4: GG#4 and Super Skunk: SS
    Type – Photoperiod
    Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Wk2 of Flower
    If in Veg, for how long? N\A
    If in Flower stage, For how long? 3 weeks
    Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor containers
    Soil, Soilless or Hydro? Pro-Mix BX Mycorrhizae
    If soil/soilless, what is in your mix? Foxfarm Nutrients Schedule
    If soil/soilless, what size pot? Various(2 qty 15G(1 GG4/1 SS), 7G/5G/5G – GG4,  4G-SS
    Size of grow space (LxWxH)?
    Make and model of grow light? Sunlight
    Light distance from the top of the plants? 1AU~ 93 million miles
    Temperature in the environment? N\A
    Humidity in the environment? N\A
    PH of medium or reservoir? 6.8
    EC/PPM of medium or reservoir?  Approx 1000 for each plant give or take a hundred
    Any Pests? Soil gnats but use yellow sticks and mulch with marigold heads
    How often are you watering? 2 times per week unless plant showing signs of nutrient deficiency
    Type and strength of nutrients used? Using Foxfarm at full recommended dosages per their feeding schedule

SeasonsLater
    Participant

Would you recommend I do a bit more pruning on the larf that will not rise above the canopy?  I am not really worried about the turn out of these plants as this is my first run so expectations are low.  These plants will most likely finish their life cycles indoors due to colder temps and frost coming while the flower phase is finishing up.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delayed response here. I think you did a great job lollipopping so far. I’d wait until the end of stretch which should be another week from your post and then look to lollipop one more time. Nice job!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.