Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Has this been topped? (first grow)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grandmastergreyy
    Participant

so this may be a silly question coming up but this is my first  grow…my grow shop gave me some clones that need some babying back to health. They were sitting on the dirty floor in the store with a light above.

Fast forward its been about 4 days since ive had them in the tent and noticed something …It has two stems from the node. Ive never topped a plant  so I only vaguely know what to look for. I also see what I believe to be a wound site on the second picture. In your opinion, has this plant been topped?

Fyi the shop owners don’t know if any customer has pinched it or not. They themselves haven’t topped the plant

CamZ

That does look like an early top. I like to top like that, when the new node is still developing because it’s a very small amount of stress. It’s harder to do and you can actually mess up like 3 nodes instead of 1 if you do it wrong. Sometimes that happens naturally through defect also.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.