Skip to main content
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    kingcharlesb
    Participant

I am growing 2 pheno types of a strain called Grape Glaze from Square One Genetics. Growing in Organic Roots soil that has been amended from my last run with Gaia Green 4-4-4 and worm castings. 18-6 light cycle with temps around 74-77 with the lights on and 68 with the lights off. Humidity has been steady around 55%. I was listening to a From the Stash podcast and they were discussing humidifiers and water sources. I guess my question is, if I’ve been running hard water through my humidifier, which I have and it’s ruined my carbon filter, would that effect plants growth? My plants seem to have such small leaves and aren’t stretching there branches out as far as I’d like. I also have noticed twisting leaves. They seem healthy otherwise from what I can tell. Any advice or thoughts are appreciated. Thanks

P.S. Don’t mind the plant on the far left. I’m experimenting with a free seed from In House Genetics called King Sherb and it’s 1 week behind, but it’s not growing great either 🤷🏼

kingcharlesb
    Participant

kingcharlesb
    Participant

Not sure if my picture is uploading!?

jd187
    Participant

They are not uploading. It takes a min when you select picture to load from phone to forum. When you click source, then pick your picture. Wait for the source area to go from waiting to it showing your pic on screen. Then hit ok.

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

jd187
    Participant

I tried sending pics of what you got to wait on. Let me know if this makes sense. Cam helped me a lot getting my pics to go through

CamZ

No, that shouldn’t alter plant growth. Twisting is related to something else.

kingcharlesb
    Participant

Thank you guys for responding. I am going to try to upload pictures again. In the time that’s passed, I think I’ve figured out it is just the one pheno type. It likes to twist when it grows. I’ll post some photos of the grow so you can see it. Again, I appreciate the responses. Sorry for the delayed response. 

kingcharlesb
    Participant

Also, the King Sherb is in the middle now and the pheno I was talking about is on the left. I think they are looking healthy.

kingcharlesb
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I spoke to THC Titan, who bread the seeds, and he mentioned that some Phenos are squatty and some are more medium size. Makes sense looking at the pheno on the left and right side of the tent.</p>

kingcharlesb
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>These are what the leaves ended up looking like. Kinda funky, don’t hate it </p>

kingcharlesb
    Participant

Thanks for the tutorial JD. It helped as you can see.

CamZ

I really like that look. Sick mutation!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.