Skip to main content
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NaleenBeek
    Participant

Hello family,

First of all sorry for all my questions as it is my first time growing indoor.

So I bought all the necessary equipment from AC Infinity as per below:

1. Cloudline T6

2. Air Carbon Filter XL 6

3. Inline Duck Silencer 6

4. Controller 69 Pro

5. Cloudray A6 (x2)

6. Ionboard S44

7. Cloudlab 844

8. Cloudforge T3

9. Self watering pot base

As for the seeds, I bought the below:

1. Tommy Chong – L.A. Amnesia

2. Tommy Chong – Mendecino skunk

Both are photos seeds.

Now I need help to configure the Controller base on seeding till harvesting.

I will be having only 2 Plants in the grow lab. x1 LA Amenesia & x1 Mendecino.

So now my questions are below:

1. Type of soil I need?

2. Do I always have to check the PH of water before watering?

3. Seeding – light configuration, temperature & humidity configuration and time frame?

4. Vegetation – light configuration, temperature & humidity configuration and time frame?

5. Flowering – light configuration, temperature & humidity configuration and time frame?

6. Do I need to prune or topping?

7. What time of nutrients needed at each stage?

Well those are my questions so far before setting up the Acinfinity grow lab.

Hoping someone can help this new and unexperienced grower please?

Thanks lot

NaleenBeek
    Participant

So OK. I bought the book for the 7 steps to grow cannabis.

I’ll revert back for any issues or challenges.

Thanks

sam90thx
    Participant

1. Type of soil I need?
    Just good soil from some cannabis related company – I’m using Canatera but their soli is hight with nutrient like N-nitrogen so I’m usually using just clean water +cal-mag and some busters up to 4th week.

2. Do I always have to check the PH of water before watering?
    Yes, You should be between  7.0 – 6.0  ( 6.6 is my sweet spot and later close to harvest go to 6.0)

3. Seeding – light configuration, temperature & humidity configuration and time frame?
    set light according to the light manufacturer instrucitions ( usually seedlings should have at least 64 cm light distance and gradient increased power of your light start at 30 -40%  ) humidity 62-72% and later go down to 50-64% temp 20-24 C .  light cycle 18h on 6 off (if You live in a hot environment it is good to set light on during a night when it is cooler outside)

4. Vegetation – light configuration, temperature & humidity configuration and time frame?
    usually light distance 60-50 cm , power 60->90%, humidity 50-64% temp 20-24 C. light cycle 18/6

5. Flowering – light configuration, temperature & humidity configuration and time frame?
    usually light distance 30-15 cm, power 100%, humidity 45-30% temp 20-24C light cycle 12/12

6. Do I need to prune or topping?
    If you would like to practice advanced techniques like this – keep in mind that topping gives a lot of stress and slow down growth, but it can give You better harvest.
    ( find a video on how to pinch branches of your plant so it will have bigger crops )

7. What time of nutrients needed at each stage?
    hmm big question try to find  growdiaries com
    I suggest using only water in the first 4 weeks if You have soil rich with nutrients. and use some cal-mag (because LED grow always need some)
    maybe try  biotabs nl “The method is bio and hands-free.”

NaleenBeek
    Participant

Thanks lot Sam 🙏🏻.

Any query once I start growing , I’ll certainly revert back with more questions.

Thanks lot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.