Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! First grow running into issues

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stoned-Inside
    Participant

Grape Walker Kush x Iced n’ Baked from Mephisto Genetics

Day 9 of indoor grow

Using AC Infinity 2×4 tent with their Ionboard S24 light

Light is set 20″ from canapy at 40% currently (This is a variable I am unsure of)

Currently growing in 1gal 70/30 mixture of Mother Earth Coco/Perlite

Using General Hydroponics nutrient line: (Armor Si, Calimagic, Micro, Gro, Bloom, Diamond Nectar)

Watering 1-2 times a day

Temp: 73

RH: 68-75% – Hard to regulate better with the humidifier I am using currently.

PH: 6

Currently experiencing a slight curling of oldest and 2nd set of leaves, as well as some small brown spots towards the outside of the first 2 leaves. She is still growing fairly well but these 2 issues have me concerned. I am following the cocoforcannabis nutrient schedule while monitoring and adjusting EC/PH as needed. Started upping the nutrient concentration by 50-75EC while transferring from seedling to veg. Taking the EC from ~400EC to ~1100 EC. Haven’t made it to the 1100EC yet as the problems started occurring before that. The last feeding was reading at 557EC in, and the runoff read ~600EC. I appreciate any tips or thoughts about what may be going on here! Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.