Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! First Grow! Am I ready to Harvest? Waiting on scope, had to use magnifier

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Meatball
    Participant

Best I could do...

Meatball
    Participant

I can’t tell if there cloudy or clear yet. This is supposed to be my last week but they kinda look ready. I grew these Purple Kush with the Bloom Plus 1000 you recommended. Thanks for that. I really had no issues except for calcium deficiency. I saw on you drying and curing video that you dry them in tent, do you leave holes open at bottom? Dehumidifier or humidifier? Fan at bottom also? Any tips and tricks would be appreciated 👍🏼😊. Thank you for your time.

Meatball
    Participant

Meatball
    Participant

Chunkabutt

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Pics are blurry so I can’t tell their color either.

Your question: “I saw on you drying and curing video that you dry them in tent, do you leave holes open at bottom? Dehumidifier or humidifier? Fan at bottom also?

Yes I leave 1 or 2 bottle rectangle vents open. I live in a dry climate so I need to add in a humidifier. I have one fan on the bottom of the tent, blowing away from the buds.

RoranoaLuffy
    Participant

Have you harvested yet?

Meatball
    Participant

Loupe pics

Meatball
    Participant

Meatball
    Participant

SeasonsLater
    Participant

I think you need to wait for more Clouds with  30% of meatballs(amber) mixed and disbursed between the clouds on the trichome heads…  =) the advice they say to us new growers…when you think its ready wait another two weeks lol.  That microscope definitely takes the guess work out of it… Wait for Chris or Camz to confirm.

CamZ

All the heads I see in that picture are clear. Not quite ready imo. Generally, you want to get even closer than that if you can so it’s easier to tell.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.