Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Eletric sky 300 v3 still burn after turen off

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Per
    Participant

Dear Mr grow it

Have 2 eletric sky 300 v3 only use Them in 2 month and they other day i saw after the light swits off the bars still have some light not Them all but some off the bars light and some not, one bar only have some few light .

can not find any thing on thi internet abouth other how have the same problem,after a eletricker has seen it and we try to put on a chip to take the downlight to come off, but it was still light in the bars.

i was trying to write to you and send you the picture,but they are on my Phone so if i get a answaer i Can see if i Can send Them

let me know what you Think i Can do o who Can help me.

best regards

per

Per
    Participant

Sorry why nobody read or answer

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

What timer are you using? Have you confirmed that the timer is not defective?

Per
    Participant

Dear

yes i change the timer yeasterday from the digital one to Old School with the tik tik things, without any luck.

was told i nead a condenser to take away downlight but also without any luck.

have also change the dimmer,and the cable

Per
    Participant

Will try to put in pictures

Per
    Participant

Sorry cant put in 2 pic

CamZ

Are you running the lights on 240v? If so, there are 2 energized inputs. Sometimes you can have what’s called a switch leg where it only shuts off one side of the 240v. 120v still runs through the system. Most drivers have a capacitor to account for this but some don’t. You can hardwire a 240v timer to control an outlet or split the 240v into 2 120v plugs.

If you are using 120v already then it has to be your timer.

Per
    Participant

Dear Chris?
    Sorry if I spell wrong, I am danish but living in Spain,and my English is not the best,can talk better in write.
    I am running 240 v and I also think is was the timer but I can only change to a old’er one and then it is still on.
    My second tent run with same digital timer and nothing light in the hog 600 Rspec?
    How do you want my to split it to 2×120 v?
    But I can’t understand I was running a test run with one in a 3×3 tent and in that time there was no issuers.
    And then I run a other test run one the other light and there was nothing wrong.
    But after I put 2×300 v 3 in the 5×5 tent with the serie cable I was with luck saw it was on but the first 1,5 month there was nothing light,because I spray my plant in week 2,3,4 with boom boom spray from bio tabs after light go off and I have never see the light was still on.
    Best regards
    Per
    Hope I can find the problem,have a friend his is electrician’s ,and hi come in the weekend,but hi think I need a mechanic swigs off on my cable ?

Per
    Participant

Dear

i think the light is defect, 1 dimmer is not working and can’t see any different on the other one from 8-9 to 10-max, maybe it is a Refurbished light.

not good that company close

Per
    Participant

Some have problems with there’s electric sky?

Maybe better if I sell them

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

That’s a bummer. Unfortunately the company closed down so they aren’t servicing the lights anymore. I haven’t heard of people having problems with it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.